domingo, 19 de junio de 2016

My daily routine.


I get up at five thirty to go to work in the company of my daughter



 after bathing and getting dressed, I sit in the dining room for breakfast



I travel on my motorcycle to go to work 



 before going to my job, I take my daughter to school

                                       




I get to where I work as a teacher and where I spend almost all day


greeting in the classroom my students to start with the activities prepared for the day


I do games and rounds with children for recreation and fun
pedagogica develop recreational activities with children with whom I work



when I get home from work I go with my daughter to the park

at night I feel in a space of my house to perform some activities related to my work and college and then I go to sleep

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario